Wednesday, September 19, 2012

First/Last-Broadcaster

Thursday, September 20, 2012
Friendship
 
Broadcaster are 3-piece rock band from long Island, NY. They recently released a 7" on Jumpstart Records called 'Tightrope Walker' and are playing Roboto tomorrow night with Relationships, Aspiga and Unraveler. My appreciation to drummer Anthony Vito for taking a few minutes to participate in this edition of First/Last.

The first album you ever bought?
Van Halen, "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge".

Your last album bought?
I scored a copy of "Goonies R Good Enough" on vinyl the other day.

Favorite album of all time?
Beastie Boys, "Check Your Head".

Least favorite/most disappointing album?
I think we can all agree that “Chinese Democracy” wasn't worth the wait.

First concert attended?
Blood Sweat and Tears at Brookhaven Amphitheater on Long Island. I was 6, so I thought they rocked.

Last concert?
Dramarama in Brooklyn. John Easdale jumped off the stage and fell on me after the set.

Favorite concert ever?
Probably The Rolling Stones at Roseland in NYC. I was spitting distance from Mick Jagger. Glorious.

Least favorite concert?
I honestly can't think of one. Must have been bad enough to block it from my memory for good.

Any thoughts, experiences about Pittsburgh?
I just hope we have a better show than The Wonders did.

Thanks, Anthony. It still amazes me how many times Guns 'N Roses are mentioned in these Q&A's and almost always in the 'disappointed' category.

No comments: