Monday, June 28, 2010

Image Of The Day-"Come On Come On"

Ben Hardt and the Symphony
Hartwood Hometown Music Fest
Hartwood Acres
Sunday June 20, 2010
Hampton Township

This week I will be highlighting the incredible line-up from this year's Hartwood music fest. I really could not think of a better way to celebrate Father's Day. First up is my man Ben Hardt.
Amazingly, of the tons of shows I attend here in town, I have never seen Ben play a full set with his symphony. It's funny, because I have seen him dozens of times in the audience lending support for other musicians, more so than anyone else in town. He and the band sounded so good. There's a magical quality mixing strings with 'rock' music and no one does it better.
He is currently recording new material and could use a little help. I have done this a few times now, donating a couple bucks to help an artist reach their goal. You get the album anyway (in this case three of them), so why not pay for it now? Get more info here.

No comments: