Saturday, October 5, 2013

First/Last-Krissy Krissy


“I’ve been singing and showboating for as long as I could talk and walk,” says the Brooklyn-bred Krissy Krissy, the 23-year-old sings with a guttural passion nicknamed "Brooklyn's Finest" by her hometown peers. She has half a million+ hits on YouTube, 50K followers on twitter, charted top 10 at iHeartRadio, and won Freshman Pick of the Week on MTV! She is currently featured in MTV Buzzworthy, The Hype Magazine, NBC New York, The Huffington Post, Vevo Homepage, Global Grind, AOL, The Blast by -Digiwaxx, I Heart Radio, MTV, Hits Magazine "New and Developing Artists Q1-Q2 2013" (Print March 15, Vol 26 Issue 1115). Above All, features six songs written by Krissy Krissy, with the running theme of love. The great love of a father-daughter relationship is represented in the title track. Jealous love is the focus of “Suspicious,” which is the second single from the EP. “Your Love” is about finding happiness in that ultimate love. “Broken Glass” is about loving and being yourself through difficult times. “Maybe I” touches on wishing you could’ve loved someone a little bit more. And the first single and video, “Dream,” is about the love of music and living out your dreams."

Check out Krissy at her official Website, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram. Her debut EP, "Above All" is out now and I want to thank Krissy for taking the time to participate in this edition of First/Last.

The first album you ever bought?
The first album I ever bought was "The Real McCoy”.

Your last album bought?
The last album I just bought was Girl in a Coma "Exits and All the Rest".

Favorite album of all time?
Michael Jackson's “Thriller”.

Least favorite/most disappointing album?
I honestly don't have one. I respect all music. Every make and model.

First concert attended?
Fred Hammond's ‘Radical for Christ’ choir concert thing.

Last concert?
Still in it. Watching Girl in a Coma.

Favorite concert ever?
Lady Gaga in Radio City.

Least favorite concert?
Ummmm... Yo GABA GABA. I went with my niece!! Can't say I enjoyed that!! LOL.


Any thoughts, experiences about Pittsburgh?
I'm super excited. I think that the East Coast always makes for a great time!!

Thanks, Krissy. I am not sure if tonight's Pittsburgh show is postponed or not? Trying to get some info.

No comments: