Monday, September 6, 2010

Image Of The Day-"I'm Amazed"

My Morning Jacket
Trib Total Media Amphitheatre
Friday August 27, 2010
Station Square

I was really psyched to see this show because I have never seen them live before. The first time I had ever even heard of the band was when they were going to open for Guided By Voices at Rosebud in 2001. Unfortunately, the concert was cancelled and for some reason or another, I could never make any of their shows here since then. I have to say that they were incredible. What really struck me was that the sound was extremely loud and equally as clear. I cannot remember a more perfect 'sounding' show as this one. Add to the fact that they are all killer musicians backing Jim James voice and it easily turned out to be one of the best shows of the year for me. More photos here.


No comments: