Thursday, September 4, 2014

First/Last-Safety Scissors


"Harper is five years old and his brother Clark is three. The drummer is their friend Milo who is six."

Talk about 'boy-band'. These little dudes are are 2/3 the offspring of Pittsburgh musician and friend of the blog, Chad Sipes and have released a fun music video / single of what every pre-school boy cares about most, dinosaurs, called 'Never Stop a Dinosaur'! As Chad explains, "He wrote the hook while we were playing with toys and the next night I recorded the basic track and stuck a mic in his face. He made up the lyrics on the fly and I spliced together three takes and it was done. Check it out as I thank Harper for taking the time to participate in this edition of First/Last.






The first album you ever bought?
What is an album?

Your last album bought?
My favorite song is ‘Roar’ (Katy Perry) but daddy always say(s) not to tell people I like it.

Favorite album of all time?
“Never Ever Stop A Dinosaur.”

Least favorite/most disappointing album?
I wrote a song called "Daddy why did you steal my fries?" and it's a sad song because it’s what happened.

First concert attended?
The Daddy Stereo.

Last concert?
Just that one time at the comic book store.

Favorite concert ever?
Daddy's concert.

Least favorite concert?
When Clark was screaming in our car.

Favorite thoughts, experiences about Pittsburgh?
I like the swimming pools and I like Cape May (New Jersey). I also like my house and my family.

Thanks, Harper. You guys totally rock, kiddo!

No comments: