Friday, February 18, 2011

First/Last-Fergus & Geronimo

Fergus & Geronimo
Garfield Artworks
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Garfield

I happened to mention this band in my January artists of the month post. If you miss this this show next Thursday...your loss. This will beyond...as they say, EPIC. I give you the weirdness that is First/Last Friday.

The first album you ever bought?
Jason Kelly: Whatever Metallica's latest record is called.
Andrew Savage: CD- Rod Stewart "Vagabond Heart", Cassette-Tag Team "Whoop There it Is", 7"-SMD "Kings of Drunk", LP-Rolling Stones "Their Satanic Majesties Request".

Your last album bought?
Jason: Queen “Jazz”.
Andrew: The Fall "Live at the Witchtrials".

Favorite album of all time?
Jason: Bruce Willis – “The Return Of Bruno”.
Andrew: Of all time on not sure. Of all week its been Cheveu-"1000". Fucking masterpiece.

Least favorite/most disappointing album?
Jason: Whatever Metallica's latest record is called.
Andrew: I dunno, I usually don't buy full albums of stuff I don't like.

First concert attended?
Jason: Saw a Creedance Clearwater show just three days before their debut in Vietnam war movies.
Andrew: Rolling Stones, Smashing Pumpkins, Matchbox 20, Dave Matthews Band... ah the 90's.

Last concert?
Jason: Jimmy Hendrix cover band @ not sure where I was.
Andrew: Concert concert? I dunno, I guess we played this Festival in France called Midi Festival that kind of got into concert status. Lee Ronaldo played, the food was great... south of France. Far out scene overall.

Favorite concert ever?
Jason: Dave Mathews Band - American Airlines center 04'.
Andrew: I guess it depends on... Yeah I guess Midi Festival.

Least favorite concert?
Jason: Whatever Metallica's last concert was.
Andrew: I dunno, I've never been to Woodstock 99 but that sounded pretty weak. Woodstock 99.

Any thoughts, experiences about Pittsburgh?
Jason: It's been great in the past! Is it very beautiful! We're really looking forward to experiencing more of the city this time!
Andrew: I tend to like cities with rivers.

Jason added, “Sorry, I wrote the answers while drunk, I hope they don’t think I am being an asshole. Ha ha". Thanks Hugh!!!


Thanks guys (I think). I am really digging your music and can't wait for your show Thursday.

No comments: