Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Image Of The Day-"Mr. Blue Sky"

Lohio
Calliope Center Stage
Pittsburgh Center for the Arts

Thursday March 11, 2010
Point Breeze

It seems like forever since I have seen Lohio play. Their newest EP has REALLY been growing on me. Not that I wasn't enjoying it when I first heard it, it's just that it has quickly become my favorite release of theirs. They started off the set with a couple slow tunes from said EP and semi-apologized for the lack of rock which was not necessary at all. I love a kinder, gentle Lohio!

3 comments:

Pittsburgh Music Report said...

Did they play 'Mr Blue Sky'? That is one my favorite dance songs. Well, if you can call at that.

Hughshows said...

Yes...it was cool as hell. I think Liz had something to do with it since she's the one supposedly listening to ELO of late.

Pittsburgh Music Report said...

I need to hear that version.