Monday, April 12, 2010

Image Of The Day-"Tiger Lily"

Dean & Britta
Warhol Live! Opening Reception
Andy Warhol Museum
Saturday June 14, 2009
Northside

So why focus on a show that took place almost a year ago now? Why not? For reasons I cannot explain, I sometimes put off editing my photos for a show until, well...I feel like it. That's not to say that this show wasn't enjoyable. I have to say the exact opposite. It was probably my favorite show of last year for a number of reasons. The set itself had a great mix of Dean's entire career (I finally got to hear 'Tiger Lily' live before I die!) The outdoor stage area was more than comfortable(?) for a concertgoer. The accompanying exhibit was interesting and entertaining at the same time. Maybe the perfect Pittsburgh night.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

This was a great show- thanks for posting these :)