Wednesday, May 23, 2018

First/Last - Caleb Kopta


Caleb Kopta is an indie rock musician from Cochranton, a small town 100 miles north of Pittsburgh who will be releasing his latest single entitled "Burning House" this Friday (5/25) as a followup to his debut EP Ghost. He will be celebrating at The Funhouse at Mr. Smalls  supporting electro-pop band Kahone Concept for his debut release show. I want to thank Caleb for taking the time to participate in this edition of First/Last.


The first album you ever bought?
It was so long ago, but had a Christian music background growing up, so I can only assume it was a Third Day album.


Your last album bought?
Dopamine by BØRNS is the last album I bought, since we live in a digital age, I’m more likely to go to Spotify to listen to new releases, in that case the last album I’ve really spent time listening to was Everything Now by Arcade Fire.


Favorite album of all time?
Battleborn by The Killers. Wilder Mind by Mumford & Sons is a close second.


Least favorite/most disappointing album?
I don’t listen to bad music, so I don’t have a good answer for this one.


First concert attended?
I was 2 months old when I attended my first music festival.
But the first concert I can remember being at was a Third Day concert when I was 4 or 5. I was very fortunate to grow up with a family who enjoyed taking me to concerts.


Last concert?
The last concert that I saw was Kahone Concept.


Favorite concert ever?
I’ve had the pleasure of seeing HAIM, U2, and The Killers recently. Each of those concerts were transforming, but if I had to choose one, it would probably be The Killers in Chicago, this past January.


Least favorite concert?
Again, I don’t listen to bad music, I just don’t have a good answer.


Favorite thoughts, experiences about Pittsburgh?
I love the views from the North Shore, and Mt. Washington both at night. What a beautiful sight of the city. Pittsburgh is really a pretty city at night. I enjoy seeing the lights.


Thanks, Caleb. I gotta ask, what festival were at at at 2 months? Not that you remember anything but you folks surely would have told you which one?

1 comment:

Justin Hunt said...

What are you doing; mean anything fruitful or just passing time. W are here to make your time worthy and at the same time you can sit and enjoy some great Evenement Geneve. The list is really long so grab the tickets right now or you will surely miss out the best shows of the time. Reach us at https://eventsgeneva.ch/ and get the assorted details. Plus here you can book your tickets too. For any queries, you can freely connect our support team.

Concert Geneve | Theatre Geneve | Grand Theatre Geneve | Theatre Du Leman | Spectacle Geneve | Agenda Geneve | Geneve Agenda | Agenda Geneve Week End | Geneva Events | Events In Geneva | Events Geneva | Evenement Geneve | Geneve Evenement | Evenement Geneve Aujourd'hui | Weekend Geneve | Concert In Geneva