Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ticket Update-Neko Case


Here's a little tip for anyone thinking of going to see Neko on July 31. The Riverplex seating chart divides the reserved seats in two sections. As of today the second section went on sale and I scored a couple seats in Row A. I am assuming they are front row seats. Why they sold the entire First Section out before offering up the second section I don't know. I have been keeping an eye on it for a few months now so if you want killer seats before they get snapped up, act fast.
Watch, the seating chart will be different when I actually show up and I'll really be in ROW U. We'll see.


2 comments:

Mark said...

Thanks for the tip. I just got 2 seats in row A. Ticket buying tips like this should become a regular part of your blog.

Hughshows said...

As of Tuesday June 16 the last front row seats are up 19-20.
Not that anybody cares.
Watch this space for updates!