Thursday, December 10, 2009

Image Of The Day-"Grandfather's Chaise"

Friday November 20, 2009
Brillobox
Larryville

As anyone knows me or this blog, I have a MAJOR fanboy thang for Lohio. There was no way I was gonna miss the EP release show. Turns out I almost did due to being late because of a family commitment. I got to the top of the steps and was informed that's it's sold out. Who saves the day but my man Greg. Thanks buddy. Unfortunately, my camera decides to totally bunk out on me during the set and my photos are crap. Talk about frustrating. It was dark and the fact that I am in dire need of bifocals never helped. I suppose I have seen Brillobox as crowded before but nothing like what it was at the lip of the stage as they played. I was unbelievably TOO close for photos. Anyway, they sounded fantastic as always and I love the EP.

No comments: