Monday, August 10, 2009

Setlist-Beautiful Ground


Jason Lytle
Friday July 31, 2009
Riverplex Amphitheater at Sandcastle
Homestead

Sorry for the delay in posts but I seriously enjoyed the time off. I am still trying to figure out my role in this 'burgh blogh community. I want to provide the latest info and and be relevant without being repetitive. My photos do that but damn it's a ton of work. As I said before I left, I have a ton of stuff backlogged and I am going to start with Jason's set list. He opened for Neko Case and was amazing and as nice as a person could be. She was good as well but I really don't think I want to get into that right away, that post is for another day. I will have more images from the show eventually but for now let me just say his solo disc is kicking my world.

No comments: