Saturday, August 29, 2009

Image Of The Day-"Neighborhood Roofs"


Good Night, States
Rehearsal 'Mansion'
Friday August 21, 2009
Larryville

As reported previously, I had the extreme pleasure to photograph the group as they ran through the new EP for the upcoming release show on Friday September 11 at The Thunderbird. It was so much fun hanging out them and I always enjoy seeing the dynamic of a band in 'real life'. They couldn't have been more cool and welcoming to me and I appreciate it so much. The material is translated extremely well live and you should definitely be at The Thunderbird to hear it for yourself. As if that wasn't reason enough to go, the boys from Meeting Of Important People are opening! I will be seeing them again this month in Carnegie at the annual blues fest and I will review the EP proper in an upcoming post. Enjoy lots more photos here.

No comments: