Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Image Of The Day-"Further In Further Down"

Silence So Loud
The GAP
Thursday August 20, 2009
Shadyside

As many of you probably don't know, I freelance around town for various publications and whatnot. I get other assignments besides concert photography and on this particular night I was covering an event at The GAP in Shadyside for Maniac Magazine. It just so happens that there was a band there called Silence So Loud from Ohio. I never heard of them before but they were very nice guys and sounded good considering the awkward position they were in playing as people meandered into and throughout the store. I was told later that Ben Hardt was doing a similar gig at The GAP in Robinson. Nothing against the boys from Akron but I wish I would have hit the other store instead, just because I am more familiar with Ben's stuff. More photos here.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Now that's an interesting venue! It makes for some nifty pics, though.