Sunday, April 17, 2011

Image of the Day-"Rolling Papers"

Screen shot courtesy 5 Gum

For all intents and purposes, I can confidently say that Wiz Khalifa just killed it at Coachella.
Watching the live youtube live stream is nothing like being there but the feeling I got was what a perfect choice to start the party on the final day. Believe me, I am by no means a fuddy duddy but f-bombs and the n-word thrown around every other sentence is not my idea of regalia. As an inner city Pittsburgh Public school teacher (where Wiz is a product of), I am forced to listen to that language every day...all day. To me, it's not very cool at all, especially when it's directed AT me for absolutely no reason at all, just 'cause I am THE MAN, THE SNITCH, but I digress.
I have to say, however, that Wiz has a certain appeal, even to me, that transcends even the stuffiness I can possess. Geez, I do sound like a dinosaur!


No comments: