Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Image of the Day-"Golden Comb"

The Features
The Club at Stage AE
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Northshore

I went to this show for headliner Kevine Devine. First of all, I was surprised at the turnout. These Stage AE 'club' shows are beginning to get some buzz, I suppose. What really surprised me was the crowd singing along to openers The Features songs! I never heard of them but obviously many in the crowd did. If you are bummed you missed them, fear not, Opus just announced today a headlining gig at Brillobox on Saturday, November 12.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah! Out of curiousity I googled "The Features and Kevin Devine Stage AE" to see if I could see myself within the crowd. I'm surprised to see that I did! I am just barely in one of your pictures (first picture, second girl on the far left).

And might I say, what lovely pictures of The Features. I went for both them and Kevin, but I must say I prefer the Features. By the way, you wouldn't happen to remember the band that went before the Features, would you? They weren't bad if I recall.

Anyway, I found it neat to be seen candid in a crowd. I hope you followed the Features a bit more and have a nice day!

Hughshows said...

Gypsy and His Band of Ghosts opened the show. Local Pittsburgh band that just finished their debut CD. Check them out...
http://www.facebook.com/gypsyandhisbandofghosts