Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Image of the Day-"Change It Up"

Triggers
Arsenal Lanes
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Larryville

Thanks to my calendar app on my phone, I was surprised to see that Triggers was playing in Lawrenceville as I was leaving a shoot on the Northside. I decided to swing up 28 to check it out. As I entered, the place was full of bowlers and the band was tucked away in the last lane rocking it out. They sounded surprisingly great in the room and the combination of people paying attention to their score more than the band was really foreign to me. I guess that's the whole idea for the Wednesday night gigs there. They are quickly becoming one of my favorite bands in this city and I will hopefully have more frequent coverage of them on this blog. Their next show is this Friday, July 8th with the equally awesome Satin Gum at Brillobox. More photos here.

No comments: