Friday, February 4, 2011

First/Last-Kellee Maize

Photo courtesy Laura Petrilla

As we get closer to the big game on Sunday, I couldn't ask for a better artist to spotlight than the 'Princess of Pittsburgh' herself, Miss Kellee Maize. She has a video blowing up entitled appropriately enough, City of Champions. I am thrilled that Kellee took the time to participate in this Super Bowl edition of First/Last.


The first album you ever bought?
Well, I listened to Joan Jett "I Love Rock and Roll" about 10 times a day when I was under 7, according to my mom but the first album I think I can remember buying was TLC – ‘Ooooooohhh…On the TLC Tip’.

Your last album bought?
Busta Rhymes – ‘Back on my B.S’.

Favorite album of all time?
Fugees – ‘The Score’.

Least favorite/most disappointing album?
Can't remember being disappointed enough to take note.

First concert attended?
Rusted Root - Infamous Pgh band.

Last concert?
WuTang.

Favorite concert ever?
The Roots at the Electric Factory in Philly.

Least favorite concert?
Don't really remember a concert I didn't like. I always have fun hearing artists perform live.

Any thoughts, experiences about Pittsburgh?
Pittsburgh is on some other shit! :) (Excuse my french). The Steelers and Pens are consistently on a roll. We are heading to our 7th Superbowl! We are in the forefront of medical and green technology and underlying it all is a spiritual (includes religious and non-religious Pghers) movement that is known throughout the world. Follow this link by my mentor that explains this in better detail.



Thanks so much Kellee. 412 ALL DAY!!!! Here We GO!!!!!!!!

No comments: