Thursday, November 6, 2008

Image of the Day-"The Arrow Flies"

Elf Power
Saturday October 18, 2008
Lawrenceville

I have always wanted to see Elf Power and the several times they have been through town in the last few years I couldn't make it for some reason or another. They were probably the most straightforward pop band of the night. The stuff sounded very good live and I hope to catch them when they come back January 27th.
I know I go on and on about how appreciative I am of meetings bands and how rewarding it is to discover they are just as appreciative of me showing up. Practically all the musicians who played were very nice after the show. I have to say, head Elf Andrew Reiger was especially kind. He didn't give me money or anything but as a human being you can just tell these things.


No comments: