Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Image of the Day-"The Entire Scene"

Dean Cercone
Garfield Artworks
Sunday October 17, 2010
Garfield

Dean is a local musician who also happens to be an artist. I cannot stress enough how much I admire his DIY ways of producing his art. I caught up with him at a cool event at AIR on the Northside. He just happened to be there printing his own merch. The occasion was a silkscreen demo by one of the city's most unique visual artists, Budai. He specializes in graphic arts and produces some of the most incredible concert posters I have ever seen. His unconditional willingness to share his knowledge has always amazed me. This city is full of unique treasures in the forms of our artists and I for one would like to explore the scene more in the future.


Budai Silkscreen Workshop
AIR
Tuesday November 9, 2010
Northside

No comments: