Monday, January 25, 2010

Image Of The Day-"Sleep When I Die"

The Chad Sipes Stereo
Sunday January 17, 2010
Less Than Or Equal To
Studio Session
Larryville

TCSS are Chad Sipes (bass), Erik Cirelli (guitar), Paul Smith (drums), and Jon Miller (keys). They are recording a new album with producer Josh Antonuccio in Lawrenceville. The band has been around Pittsburgh for awhile now and surprisingly it was my first time meeting most of them. They couldn't have been more welcoming to me the day I was there and I cannot wait to hear the entire album. I am also looking forward to finally seeing them live soon. I really have to say that I feel incredibly lucky and grateful to live in a town with so much musical talent and that these people are kind enough to let me be a 'fly on the wall' of sorts while they work is just so awesome to me. I sincerely appreciate it. A bunch more photos here.

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

It was great meeting you while you shot these photos. I had to laugh because I checked your flickr to see the rest and I noticed we both took an almost identical shot of the guitar chilling in the computer desk chair.

I'm trying to update my flickr soon, I haven't touched it in awhile. Mostly since I never upgraded to the paid version. Anyways, it was great meeting you!

- Kala